5.5" Motion Minnow Dorado Mahi Swimbait Fishing Lure
- Free Shipping on Orders $30 or More - Continental USA Only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Motion Minnow 5.5 Inch Dorado Segmented Swimbait Fishing Lure is a replica of a baby dolphin or dorado / Mahi. Every lure features a real swimming action, enticing gamefish like cobia, redfish, mahi-mahi, tarpon, and many others. Our Dorado / Mahi segmented fishing lure mimics the native fingerlings of baby Dorado found throughout the Atlantic's Gulfstream. Held together with matted Dyneema® Fiber, a material that is 15x stronger than steel and rivals kevlar. Sometimes its hard to find live bait, so we created the next best thing!
Details / Specs :
- Length : 5.5 inches
- Weight : 1 oz
- Action : Sinking
- Bait Fish Pattern: Dorado "Mahi"
- Body Construction: Hard ABS Plastic
- Body Style: 8-Piece Segmented Body which is held together with Dyneema Fiber
- Hooks: (2) Black Nickel Treble Hooks included with Lure
- For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a slow - medium pace to achieve maximum action. A faster, stop and go retrieve can also be very effective when fish are actively feeding on other forage and looking for genuine presentation. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa
- If you prefer single hooks, we suggest using VMC 7237 Inline Single hooks, size 1/0 - 2/0 for the Motion Minnow 5.5" Swimbait fishing lure.