5.5" Motion Minnow Mayan Cichlid Swimbait Fishing Lure
- Free Shipping on Orders $30 or More - Continental USA Only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Motion Minnow 5.5 Inch Mayan Cichlid Segmented Swim-Bait Fishing Lure was built to drive fresh & saltwater Lunkers Mental! After numerous requests at local shows to develop a "snack size" native baitfish pattern for the Laremouth & Peacock Bass Fishing guys, we finally CAVED. Our Mayan Cichlid segmented fishing lure mimics the invasive Cichlid species that were introduced to Florida's waterways back in the 80's. Fortunately Florida anglers have seen that trophy snook, monster largemouth bass, and double digit peacock bass will aggresive strike these baitfish. Held together with matted Dyneema® Fiber, a material that is 15x stronger than steel and rivals kevlar. Sometimes its hard to find live bait, so we created the next best thing!
Details / Specs :
- Length : 5.5 inches
- Weight : 1 oz
- Action : Sinking
- Bait Fish Pattern: Mayan Cichlid
- Body Construction: Hard ABS Plastic
- Body Style: 8-Piece Segmented Body which is held together with Dyneema Fiber
- Hooks: (2) Black Nickel Treble Hooks included with Lure
- For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a slow - medium pace to achieve maximum action. A faster, stop and go retrieve can also be very effective when fish are actively feeding on other forage and looking for genuine presentation. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa
- If you prefer single hooks, we suggest using VMC 7237 Inline Single hooks, size 1/0 - 2/0 for the Motion Minnow 5.5" Swimbait fishing lure.