Motion Minnow 7.2 Inch BB Mullet Segmented Swim-Bait Fishing Lure that was designed to target slightly larger species with a "candy bar" profile. Each bait swims naturally through the water column, enticing a variety of gamefish ranging from overslot Snook to tackle testing Cobia. Our BB Mullet segmented fishing lure mimics the native baby black mullet located throughout Florida's backwaters. Held together with a double matted Dyneema® Fiber, a material that is 15x stronger than steel and is similar to kevlar. The Motion Minnow features a realistic swimming action designed to help you get tight - PERIOD. Sometimes its hard to get live bait , so we decided to develop the next best thing!
Details / Specs :
- Length : 7.2 inches
- Weight : 2 oz
- Action : Sinking
- Bait Fish Pattern: BB Mullet
- Body Construction: Hard ABS
8-Piece Segmented Body which is held together with 2X Dyneema Fiber
- Realistic 3D Eyes
- Color pattern reflect the markings of native bait fish.
- (2) Black Nickel Treble Hooks included with Lure
Motion Minnow in Action
- For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a slow - medium pace to achieve maximum action. A faster, stop and go retrieve can also be very effective when fish are actively feeding on other forage and looking for genuine presentation. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa
- If you prefer single hooks, we suggest using VMC ILS Inline Single 4X hooks, size 4/0 - 5/0 for the Motion Minnow 7.3" Swimbait fishing lures