The Motion Minnow 7.2 Inch Dorado / Mahi Segmented Swim-Bait Fishing Lure features an Offshore baitfish pattern that excels along any rip or weedline. Simply pitch it and connect with Dorado, YellowFin Tuna, and MORE. Our Dorado segmented fishing lure mimics the native Mahi Mahi here throughout Florida and the tropics. Held together with a double matted Dyneema® Fiber, a material that is 15x stronger than steel and similar to kevlar. Sometimes its hard to find live bait, so we created the next best thing!
Details / Specs :
- Length : 7.2 inches
- Weight : 2 oz
- Action : Sinking
- Bait Fish Pattern: Dorado / Mahi
- Body Construction: Hard ABS
8-Piece Segmented Body which is held together with 2X Dyneema Fiber
- Realistic 3D Eyes
- Color pattern reflect the markings of native bait fish.
- (2) Black Nickel Treble Hooks included with Lure
- For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a slow - medium pace to achieve maximum action. A faster, stop and go retrieve can also be very effective when fish are actively feeding on other forage and looking for genuine presentation. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa
- If you prefer single hooks, we suggest using VMC ILS Inline Single 4X hooks, size 4/0 - 5/0 for the Motion Minnow 7.3" Swimbait fishing lures