The Motion Minnow 7.2 Inch Finger Mullet Segmented Swim-Bait Fishing Lure swims naturally through the water column and replicates the perfect "candy bar" size profile for attracting coastal species like trophy snook, bull redfish, goliath grouper, tarpon, and many others. Our Finger Mullet segmented fishing lure mimics the native finger here throughout Florida. The lure body is held together with a Double Matted Dyneema® Fiber, a material that is 15x stronger than steel, yet flexible which gives the Motion Minnow a realistic swimming action. Sometimes its hard to get live bait , so we decided to create the next best thing!
Details / Specs :
- Length : 7.2 inches
- Weight : 2 oz
- Action : Sinking
- Bait Fish Pattern: Finger Mullet
- Body Construction: Hard ABS
8-Piece Segmented Body which is held together with 2X Dyneema Fiber
- Realistic 3D Eyes
- Color pattern reflect the markings of native bait fish.
- (2) Black Nickel Treble Hooks included with Lure
Motion Minnow in Action
- For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a slow - medium pace to achieve maximum action. A faster, stop and go retrieve can also be very effective when fish are actively feeding on other forage and looking for genuine presentation. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa
- If you prefer single hooks, we suggest using VMC ILS Inline Single 4X hooks, size 4/0 - 5/0 for the Motion Minnow 7.3" Swimbait fishing lures