Our Motion Minnow 7.2 Inch Mayan Cichlid Segmented Swim-Bait Fishing Lure was built for fresh and brackish water anglers that demand a larger profile for trophy Largemouth Bass, Dorado, Snook, Peacock Bass, Tarpon, and MANY other gamefish. Our Mayan Cichlid segmented fishing lure mimics a "candy bar" size Cichlid which trophy predators inhale throughout Florida and Central America. Held together with a double matted Dyneema® Fiber, a material that is 15x stronger than steel and rivals kevlar. Sometimes its hard to find live bait, so we created the next best thing!
Details / Specs :
- Length : 7.2 inches
- Weight : 2 oz
- Action : Sinking
- Bait Fish Pattern: Mayan Cichlid
- Body Construction: Hard ABS
8-Piece Segmented Body which is held together with 2X Dyneema Fiber
- Realistic 3D Eyes
- Color pattern reflect the markings of native bait fish.
- (2) Black Nickel Treble Hooks included with Lure
- For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a slow - medium pace to achieve maximum action. A faster, stop and go retrieve can also be very effective when fish are actively feeding on other forage and looking for genuine presentation. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa
- If you prefer single hooks, we suggest using VMC ILS Inline Single 4X hooks, size 4/0 - 5/0 for the Motion Minnow 7.3" Swimbait fishing lures