Motion Minnow 7.2 Inch Pinfish Segmented Swim-Bait Fishing Lure was designed to target the large inshore and coastal gamefish that demand a slightly larger baitfish profile. Tarpon, Redfish, Grouper, Cobia and a variety of other saltwater predators can't resist the Motion Minnow swimming naturally through the water column. Our Pinfish segmented fishing lure features a realistic swimming action and mimics the native baitfish here throughout Florida Flats and Bays. Held together with a double matted Dyneema® Fiber, a material that is 15x stronger than steel and is similar to kevlar. Sometimes live bait is hard to find , so we can up with the next best thing!
Details / Specs :
- Length : 7.2 inches
- Weight : 2 oz
- Action : Sinking
- Bait Fish Pattern: Finger Mullet
- Body Construction: Hard ABS
8-Piece Segmented Body which is held together with 2X Dyneema Fiber
- Realistic 3D Eyes
- Color pattern reflect the markings of native bait fish.
- (2) Black Nickel Treble Hooks included with Lure
- For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a slow - medium pace to achieve maximum action. A faster, stop and go retrieve can also be very effective when fish are actively feeding on other forage and looking for genuine presentation. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa
- If you prefer single hooks, we suggest using VMC ILS Inline Single 4X hooks, size 4/0 - 5/0 for the Motion Minnow 7.3" Swimbait fishing lures