Motion Minnow 7.2 Inch Spanish Sardine Segmented Swim-Bait Fishing Lure flaunts a chunky Sardine profile that larger gamefish such as Roosterfish, Snook, Cobia, Mahi Mahi and MORE can't resist. The perfectly balanced and super sized snack profile swims naturally through the water column with a realistic swimming action. Developed by a demand of our original Motion Minnow customers wanting MORE mass in the bait body. Our Spanish Sardine segmented fishing lure mimics the native Spanish Sardines located throughout Florida and the Carribean. Held together with a double matted Dyneema® Fiber, a material that is 15x stronger than steel and similar to kevlar. Sometimes its hard to get live bait, so we created the next best thing!
Details / Specs :
- Length : 7.2 inches
- Weight : 2 oz
- Action : Sinking
- Bait Fish Pattern: Spanish Sardine
- Body Construction: Hard ABS
8-Piece Segmented Body which is held together with 2X Dyneema Fiber
- Realistic 3D Eyes
- Color pattern reflect the markings of native bait fish.
- (2) Black Nickel Treble Hooks included with Lure
- For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a slow - medium pace to achieve maximum action. A faster, stop and go retrieve can also be very effective when fish are actively feeding on other forage and looking for genuine presentation. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa
- If you prefer single hooks, we suggest using VMC ILS Inline Single 4X hooks, size 4/0 - 5/0 for the Motion Minnow 7.3" Swimbait fishing lures