Our Motion Minnow 9.5 Inch Mullet Segmented Swim-Bait Fishing Lure swims naturally through the water column, enticing trophy gamefish like slot to breeder size Snook, Bull Redfish, Triple digit Tarpon, and many other overgrown inshore species. Our Mullet pattern segmented fishing lure mimics the breeder size mullet found schooling along the beaches and backwaters throughout Florida's waterways. Held together with double matted Dyneema® Fiber that is 15x stronger than steel and similar to Kevlar found in bulletproof vests. Sometimes it's hard to find live bait , so we designed a bait that swims just like it!
Details / Specs :
- Length : 9.5 inches
- Weight : 4 oz
- Action : Sinking
- Bait Fish Pattern: Mullet
- Body Construction: Hard ABS
8-Piece Segmented Body which is held together with 2X Dyneema Fiber
- Realistic 3D Eyes
- Color pattern reflect the markings of native bait fish.
- (2) Black Nickel Treble Hooks included with Lure
- For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a slow - medium pace to achieve maximum action. A faster, stop and go retrieve can also be very effective when fish are actively feeding on other forage and looking for genuine presentation. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa
- If you prefer single hooks, we suggest using VMC ILS Inline Single 4X hooks, size 4/0 - 5/0 for the Motion Minnow 7.3" Swimbait fishing lures