American Shad SS Swimbait Fishing Lure | 5.5" Motion Minnow
- Free Shipping on Orders $30 or More - Continental USA Only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Motion Minnow 5.5 Inch American Shad Segmented slow sinking Swim-Bait Fishing Lure was built to drive Lunkers Mental! After numerous requests at local shows to develop a "snack size" native baitfish pattern for the Bass Fishing guys, we finally CAVED. Our American Shad segmented fishing lure mimics the native shad that can be found throughout Florida's sweetwaters. Held together with matted Dyneema® Fiber, a material that is 15x stronger than steel and rivals kevlar. Sometimes its hard to find live bait, so we created the next best thing!
Details / Specs :
- Length : 5.5 inches
- Weight : 1/2 oz
- Action : Slow Sinking
- Bait Fish Pattern: American Shad
- Body Construction: Hard ABS Plastic
- Body Style: 8-Piece Segmented Body which is held together with Dyneema Fiber
- Hooks: (2) Black Nickel Treble Hooks included with Lure
- Pro Techs: For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a slow - medium pace to achieve maximum action. A crank and pause retrieve can also be extremely effective when fish are stubborn to feed. The slow sinking action keeps the bait in the strike zone longer for more lethargic fish. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa If you prefer single hooks, we suggest using VMC 7237 Inline Single hooks, size 1/0 - 2/0 for the Motion Minnow 5.5" Swimbait fishing lure.