Finger Mullet Swimbait Fishing Lure | 5.5" Motion Minnow
- Free Shipping on Orders $30 or More - Continental USA Only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Motion Minnow 5.5 Inch Finger Mullet Segmented Swim-Bait Fishing Lure was designed to match the most popular baitfish found along the SouthEastern USA - The Finger Mullet. Featuring a "snack size" profile, anglers can expect to connect with gamefish ranging from Largemouth Bass in their local canals to Mahi Mahi offshore. Snook, Tarpon, Speckled Trout, and a variety of other inshore species inhale this baitfish profile without hesitation. Our Finger Mullet segmented fishing lure mimics the native finger mullet here throughout Florida and the Gulf Coast. Held together with matted Dyneema® Fiber, a material that is 15x stronger than steel and rivals kevlar. Sometimes its hard to find live bait, so we created the next best thing!
Details / Specs :
- Length : 5.5 inches
- Weight : 1 oz
- Action : Sinking
- Bait Fish Pattern: Finger Mullet
- Body Construction: Hard ABS Plastic
- Body Style: 8-Piece Segmented Body which is held together with Dyneema Fiber
- Hooks: (2) Black Nickel Treble Hooks included with Lure
- For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a slow - medium pace to achieve maximum action. A faster, stop and go retrieve can also be very effective when fish are actively feeding on other forage and looking for genuine presentation. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa
- If you prefer single hooks, we suggest using VMC 7237 Inline Single hooks, size 1/0 - 2/0 for the Motion Minnow 5.5" Swimbait fishing lure.