MiraMira Mullet Stickbait Fishing Lure
- Free Shipping on Orders $30 or More - Continental USA Only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The MiraMira Mullet stickbait features stainless steel through-wire construction and is a full sinking lure that "walks the dog" underwater when retrieved at a steady stop and go pace. Stick Baits are available in (7) native bait fish patterns such as Pure Mullet, Croaker, Dorado, Skipjack Tuna, Golden Mullet and Threadfin Herring.
Details / Specs :
- Length - 5.5 inches
- Weight - 2.4 oz
- Action - Sinking
- Body Construction: Hard Durable ABS
- Full through-wire stainless steel constructed body
- Realistic 3D Eyes
- (2) 3x-strong Treble Hooks included with Lure
Lure Color vs Targeted Species
Pure Mullet, Toasted Croaker, and Golden Mullet are patterns work excellent on snook, redfish, tarpon, and cobia.
Threadfin Herring and Smoked Mullet patterns are equally at home when fishing pitching them to Yellowfin Tuna offshore or cruising red drum along your local inlet.
Skipjack Tuna and Dorado were patterns developed from a relentless request of previous customers providing feedback. These two patterns are deadly effective in the deep blue waters of the Caribbean. We've also had great reports from guys targeting Bluefin Trevally, Giant Trevally, and other coastal gamefish along the Pacific.
Water Color vs Effectiveness
The general rule of thumb is, the darker or more stained the water color is the darker lure your should be throwing. Hence the design of our Golden Mullet and Smoked Mullet colors. These two gems really "POP" and show huge contrast when fishing stained water conditions enabling any predatory gamefish nearby to locate the lure quickly!
When fishing crystal clear or gin clear water, we recommend any of the profiles with a flash foil finish to them like Threadfin Herring or Pure Mullet. The added foil design in these patterns reflects more easily through clear water and can be seen by a larger gamefish from a distance.
- For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a slow - medium pace to achieve a "walk the dog" underwater swimming action. A faster, stop and go retrieve can also be very effective when fish are actively feeding on other forage and looking for genuine presentation. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa.
- If you prefer single hooks, we suggest using VMC ILS Inline Single 4X hooks, size 4/0 - 5/0 for the MiraMira Stickbait lures.