Soft Plastic Fishing Lures | Thumpin' Paddler Swim Bait - 3.5"
- Free Shipping on Orders $30 or More - Continental USA Only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Thumpin Paddler soft plastic swim baits feature an ultra tapered tail design which provides maximum action with minimal effort. Thumpin Paddler lures showcase native bait fish designs that work excellent on a variety of fresh and saltwater gamefish like largemouth bass, snook, redfish, speckled trout and tarpon found up river along Florida's river systems and bays.
Details / Specs :
- 8pcs per package
- Length: 3.5 inches
- Ultra-tapered paddle tail design provides maximum action with minimal effort
- Centered Hook n' Groove slot makes rigging fast and easy
Lure Color Pattern Info:
- The River Greenie color pattern reflects the markings of a Pilchard or Greenie
- The Treuse Pepper color pattern reflects the markings of a Greenie lit up and frantic
- The Cado Cream color color pattern reflects the markings of a Pilchard or coastal baitfish in gin clear water
- The Bangin' Black & Tan color pattern reflects the markings of a weathered minnow found along Florida's tannic Flats
- The Copper Candy color pattern reflects the markings of a minnow found along Florida's Flats
- For Optimum results, simply cast and retrieve at a steady medium pace, bumping along the bottom to achieve maximum action. A faster, stop and go retrieve can also be very effective when fish are actively feeding on other forage and looking for realistic presentation. Also, be sure to adjust your retrieve speed according the the depth of water and speed of current or tide. A faster tide may require a slower retrieve and vice versa. Use the rigging slot provided on each bait to align hook quickly and accurately.
All Orders ship within 48 hours. We will email tracking once shipped. We normally ship via USPS First Class Mail. If you require another shipping method, please email or call us.
We pride ourselves on exceeding everyone of our customer's needs and are committed to providing total satisfaction, Every time. Guaranteed.
We only charge for the shipping cost of the item. Buyer is responsible for all Customs Duty’s and Import Taxes. If you have any questions please let us know, we are here to help. Most international shipments are shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We ship MOST orders via United States Post Office.
- All orders are usually processed within 1 business days after order is placed
- Most products are usually shipped 48 Hrs
- All orders will receive an email with shipment tracking Number once order is shipped.
If we are out of stock of any item you have ordered we will call you or send you an email and provide you with the following options:
- Wait for the missing item to be restocked and receive your complete order (We will give you a time frame for receipt of the missing item)
- A complete refund of your order.
If you decide to refuse any shipments from Marea Gear, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments) and the cost of returning the package to Marea Gear. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
If your package does not arrive in acceptable condition, DO NOT ACCEPT it from the carrier. If you accept the damaged package from the courier you may be responsible for the return shipping cost. Contact the shipping carrier if there is any damage, spillage or breakage -- they may return to pick the package up. Contact us as well so that we can open up a claim and track its progress. All packages typically leave our warehouse in good condition, but damages can still occur, even during transit. Oftentimes, a portion of the package is delivered and the damaged items thrown out. In this case please contact us for a claim and to reship the damaged items. Other times, the entire package may have been damaged, discarded or returned. In these instances, we will reship another package and open up a claim. Any reimbursements if applicable will follow a few days later, usually once the claim is closed.
International Shipping & Delivery
All international orders are subject to Customs inspections as well as possible fees and/or taxes. These charges are determined by the country to which the package is shipped, and payment is the responsibility of the customer, not of Marea Gear. Some packages may be delayed as much as 2-3 weeks, depending on Customs. Signature may be required upon delivery. Shipping charges, taxes and other country's fees are non-refundable. Marea Gear reserves the right to cancel any order.
The product can only be returned within 30 days from the purchase date and must be accompanied by the original invoice. Any refund claims after 14 days of the purchase will not be accepted. All products returned must be in like new condition in their original box / packaging in resalable condition. Unless there is an error on Marea Gear's behalf, a 15% restocking fee will apply to all returns to cover credit card fees, labor incurred, etc. The shipping cost is not refundable.
In the event that you would want to return a product,please contact us for a return authorization number. Items shipped back to us without an RMA will be returned to the customer.
“Customer is responsible for shipping cost of returns. Freight charges are NOT refundable”
All billing information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information may result in order cancellation. Prior to accepting an order we may also request additional information from you. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. Orders may be canceled within 24 hours of placing via, telephone or email. Otherwise a 15% restocking fee will be charged. We will contact if additional information is required to accept your order.