Martillo Split Ring Fishing Pliers set a new standard for anglers who demand reliability and rig on the go. From swapping out stock treble hooks for inline singles on your favorite redfish lure to changing the hook size on your favorite slow pitch jig, these pliers are ready and able! The name Martillo comes from the Spanish word for Hammer and we couldn't think of anything else that summed up the toughness of this fishing tool! Built and tested in the fishing capital of the world on both the salt and freshwater arenas. These split ring fishing pliers are soon to be your best friend when hitting the water.
Details / Specs :
- Stainless Steel Construction
- TPR Treated for saltwater resistance & durability
- Tungsten Carbide Side Cutter Inserts
- Length: 7"
- Ultra-tapered head & ergonomic rubber handle grips
- 4 Centered Hook slots for easy access & perfect knot cinching
YES! The Sheath & Lanyard are INCLUDED